In response to health concerns associated with COVID 19, MTR has made adjustments for our current residents, incoming residents, prospective applicants, and summer programming.
Class of 2021
- All MUEd courses will continue to be completed online.
Class of 2022
- Residents will move into Parcels between May 29 – June 3, 2021
- All coursework and MTR summer programming will continue to be online until a vaccine is broadly available.
- All coursework may return to in-person learning within 2-4 weeks of the vaccine becoming broadly available to residents.
Prospective Applicants for MTR Residency
2020-21 School Year
- MTR University conferences will take place online.
- All MTR family and community events scheduled have been canceled or will take place online.
- MTR Spring Selection Weekend will be held virtually.
- MTR Staff will follow work from home policies through mid-June.
NOTE: As we have seen, this situation is very fluid. These decisions are subject to change as we move forward and new information is learned. We will keep the website up to date as changes occur.