In response to health concerns associated with COVID 19, MTR has made adjustments for our current residents, incoming residents, prospective applicants, and summer programming.
Class of 2020
- As of Friday, March 13, and for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester, all Master of Urban Education degree (MUEd) coursework will be completed online.
- All class gatherings and year-ending celebrations have been changed to online events.
Class of 2021
- Incoming residents for our Class of 2021 have the option to move into MTR- provided housing between May 27 – 31, 2020, or July 23-26, 2020.
- Summer courses will begin on June 2nd.
- All summer courses and clinicals will be completed online through Friday, July 24th.
- In-person resident orientation will take place from July 27-30.
- MTR Camp, originally planned to operate June 15 – July 17, 2020, at Kingsbury Elementary and Berclair Elementary, has been canceled.
- We look forward to providing MTR Camp again in the summer of 2021!
Marjorie Lee Browne STEM Education Fellowship and Discovery Camp
- The Marjorie Lee Browne STEM Discovery Camp and Marjorie Lee Browne STEM Education Fellowship will both operate online from June 15 – July 17, 2020.
- We look forward to providing the STEM Education Fellowship and Discovery Camp in person as originally planned in the summer of 2021!
Prospective Applicants for MTR Residency
- We invite you to join us this summer for a Virtual Visit on Wednesday, May 13th or Thursday, July 30th. Click here to learn more or register for a virtual visit.
- Residency applications for the Class of 2022 will open on September 1, 2020.
NOTE: As we have seen, this situation is very fluid. These decisions are subject to change as we move forward and new information is learned. We will keep the website up to date as changes occur.